Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

day four

So today was good. I have not worked out at all this week and I really need to get on that. I know that will help a ton with the losing the weight, but I just haven't had it in me. Today I did not eat until lunch. Not a great thing but Randy and I decided to go walk around the mall after we dropped Etta off at school and I had not eaten before hand and forget getting something when you are out that's vegan unless you are at Whole Foods or Trader Joes. So I had my veggie wrap when I got home. Then for dinner we had our Chinese meal from Trader Joes. The rice is vegan to begin with so I just made it with vegan butter instead of real butter. I also bought veggie dumplings instead of pork. I then bought the chicken for Rands and the kids, and Trader Joes had come out with a meatless form of their chicken so I ate that. I have to say it was delicious! I enjoyed it just as well. The dumplings were missing something for sure, but they still were not bad! However, with only that being what I ate today I was still at my caloric intake. Man that sucks that I just can't eat anything! This morning I weighed myself and I have only lost.2 pounds. Really hoping that changes soon. Again I don't know how much I can hope for without seriously hitting the work out. I feel good. I am craving my normal creamer in my coffee but other than that I haven't felt deprived or anything. Today I did feel a little weak while carrying Kyleigh walking. Since she only weighs 19 pounds I don't think it's that she's getting heavy. So my guess would be I need to up my protein intake.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the calorie stuff, but coconut oil is delicious and an awesome substitute for cooking with butter or any other oil.

    ReplyDelete