Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day 3

Day three has been the worst so far. Today was a bad day in general though so in bad moods I often eat, so to not be able to eat any junk today was kinda hard. I was missing my normal coffee creamer but that's ok. Overall not a bad day! I had an apple with peanut butter for breakfast, one of my veggie wraps for lunch, and for dinner we had salad. The kids and Randy had chicken on there's but mine was just lettuce, cucumbers, tomato, avocados, and almonds. I also used goddess dressing which is vegan! I did great on water intake today as well. I did have some pretzels for a snack tonight but not that many. I am under calories. If I start working out again (which I am) I am going to have to find a way to up some calories because I will not be getting enough! This might be a good thing though. Really praying that this is what my body needs to lose this yuckyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment