Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

day 7 and 8

So..... I've lost 2 pounds. I'm thankful for something but really was hoping it'd be more in the 5 range. Anyway, Day seven I had a banana with peanut butter for breakfast. for lunch I had carrots with hummus. For dinner I got which wich. So excited to find out that there bread is vegan! For lunch I also had edamame. Yesterday I did not have breakfast. I had a glass of chocolate soy milk for breakfast instead. At least I was getting my calcium in. Then for lunch I had broccoli slaw salad. For dinner I had some grilled corn and some spinach salad with strawberries, blueberries, almonds, and poppyseed dressing. I did have a little margarita drink since we were grilling out. But I factored it into my calories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment