Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

still going

So I'm still going strong with veganhood. Monday was two weeks. I feel pretty good and it hasn't been that hard. However, I have not lost any weight :( I was really expecting to have a pretty big chunk gone this month so this is kinda upsetting. I have so much weight to lose too. I never thought I'd see myself as a fat person. So.... that being said I will not stop! I may introduce meat and cheese, but I will still be plant strong and still count my calories after the month is over. I have started working out and running this week so maybe next Monday I will see a better result on the scale.I will drop these 30-40 pounds.
I haven't been writing everything on the blog because frankly it's a little depressing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment