Tuesday, March 17, 2009


So this is my belly at 15 weeks. I'm for sure starting to poke out. But still no more weight gain so that makes me super happy! I have definitely felt little flutters and pops from inside :) I'm getting excited about finding out what the baby is. I really think it's a boy. I actually am really wishing for a boy. I'm kinda scared we'll have a girl and she'll be difficult and then it'll be hard because Julietta is so awesome. I mean I'll expect a boy to be more of a handful and I think they wouldn't be in the same category but I don't know about having a girl and then being nothing like Julietta. That's really all that's going on this week. I haven't really had any cravings which is good. The only thing I really enjoy eating is bleu cheese dressing on salads. And I love beets with ranch dressing. haha. Hey, it's better than Ben and Jerrys or McDonalds like last time!

1 comment:

  1. Love those first flutters! Makes the first trimester so much more fun.

    Still hanging out waiting for the 'tusin' to arrive. We'll be sure to let you know!

    ReplyDelete