Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


So this is my belly at 15 weeks. I'm for sure starting to poke out. But still no more weight gain so that makes me super happy! I have definitely felt little flutters and pops from inside :) I'm getting excited about finding out what the baby is. I really think it's a boy. I actually am really wishing for a boy. I'm kinda scared we'll have a girl and she'll be difficult and then it'll be hard because Julietta is so awesome. I mean I'll expect a boy to be more of a handful and I think they wouldn't be in the same category but I don't know about having a girl and then being nothing like Julietta. That's really all that's going on this week. I haven't really had any cravings which is good. The only thing I really enjoy eating is bleu cheese dressing on salads. And I love beets with ranch dressing. haha. Hey, it's better than Ben and Jerrys or McDonalds like last time!

1 comment:

  1. Love those first flutters! Makes the first trimester so much more fun.

    Still hanging out waiting for the 'tusin' to arrive. We'll be sure to let you know!

    ReplyDelete