Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

antibody

Well, I was really hopeful since I hadn't heard from the doctor since my last appointment but apparently the blood work took time to come back in. So.... the antibody is still there! :(
I'm a little upset and not that happy about it. I know it'll be alright and hopefully all that will happen is like with Ender where nothing really happened, but we did get a rather large bill for Ender from all the extra appointments and ultrasounds and NST. And with Randy getting out of the army before this baby is going to be born, well the money issue of it is worrying me a little bit!
However, I know God is in control and He will take care of it. So now praying that He keeps the baby safe and out of harms way from this evil antibody.
I will meet with the perinatal doctor on the 27th, so thankfully they are getting on top of this soon. Also, on a plus side, we might find out what the baby is because they might do an ultrasound at that point!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you, baby, and the finances. I know when we got the statement saying how much tricare paid for both Lillian and Thomas I was sooo thankful!

    ReplyDelete