Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

30 weeks


Here is a 30 week picture! I don't like it so I might change it out later in the week :)
WHAT UP WITH US:
Well, my mom is coming today! Then because the doctor isn't going to allow me to travel at all I can not go to Michigan with mom. So, mom is actually going to take Julietta with her. So Julietta is going to go to Michigan without me for 2 weeks! I'm kinda sad, and a little nervous. After a night of being emotional and crying about it, I've gotten some peace and I think it'll be great. I will miss her like crazy and not sure how I'll handle it but some good things will come of it. Julietta will get to have a great two weeks! She gets to meet cousins and see Bethany Beach which was my main goal. She won't have to deal with me being laid up and not having fun! Also, I get two weeks of rest! I'm going to spoil myself a little with stuff I never get to do. Also Randy and I will get to have some date time by ourselves without kids (it'll be a long time before that happens!) Also, I get to go to some of my appointments by myself and take it easy which will be good for my blood pressure.
Other than that, Randy leaves on the 18thish for Florida. He will be coming back on the 23rd of August. Not to say that it'll happen like last time, but Julietta was two weeks early, and that will be 38 weeks. So, I'm praying that he'll be able to be here!
I'm feeling okay. I'm ready to pop! I feel HUGE! I'm starting to waddle a little bit. The pelvic pain is pretty bad, but I'm trying to deal with it. Little boy moves a lot, it's quite fun to watch my stomach move all around!
WHAT'S UP WITH BABY:
Baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. This is a picture of what he looks like in my belly :)
We have an ultrasound tomorrow, so if I get pictures I will post them :)

1 comment:

  1. Do try to get some rest and not conquer all the projects you have in your head. It is awesome that you and Rands will get some time alone together before he leaves!

    Pic is great! Love to see that growing belly.

    ReplyDelete