Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

28 weeks

WHAT'S NEW WITH US:
This week marks the last week that Randy has off of work. Julietta and I are going to miss him when he goes back to real life! We found out that he is leaving on the 21st for Florida. They will send him back sometime for the baby. Our first doctors appointment is on Friday, so we'll find out more of what they'll say about c-section and all that! Then Randy found out he is going somewhere for 3 months in January. Will help me get baby weight off! My goal is to be back to what I was before pregnancy by Christmas, and then back to my ideal weight when he gets back from that mission. Luckily, I have a friend here who is pregnant and she'll keep me on track because she wants to get really skinny too! Julietta and I went to the zoo this past week in Norfolk. We went with my friend and her two girls and it was great. It's not that big, so it's a great day trip! I plan to take the kids there a lot ;) Randy started school this week. He is very excited to get this degree underway! I bought a few clothing items for little boy. We still need to get more stuff for the nursery, and lots of miscellaneous items. I can tell that my blood pressure is already becoming an issue again. I've had a couple of "blackout" moments. I'm looking forward to talking to the doctor about that. But because of that, I'm pretty sure that I'll have the c-section by 38 weeks. That is my bet! Just hopefully not on the 21st, I'd really like them to not have the same birthday :) If that's the case though, we have less than 10 weeks! CRAZY :)

How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
This week has been a fun one for me pregnant, because I not only feel the kicks and other movements, you can see like body parts and I can feel him more around. You can see the big movements too!

No comments:

Post a Comment