Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

sciatica

So weird, but my sciatic nerve has been acting up the past two days. Please pray that it goes away fast. I had this with Julietta and it only lasted about a week or so. I did not get it with Ender, so I don't know what's normal but when I look it up it says it normally goes away within 6 weeks. I can't do 6 weeks of this. Of course I can if I have to, but it's very difficult right now. Randy is on a weird schedule and is not awake during the day to work on his portfolio and so I am really left to do everything by myself expect bedtime and getting them up in the morning. Since Ender is still not walking and we have stairs I am lifting a 25 pound baby a lot. This is really really painful with sciatica, but also since it's almost like a knife going into my back I'm scared I'll drop him or fall or something. So...... please pray that it goes away soon so I can take care of my other babies!

1 comment: