Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

37 weeks!

Quick update! I had my 37 week check up and everything looks great! My blood pressure was 102/70. I have no idea how that's happening but I am grateful! I didn't gain anything this week so we are holding at 35 pounds. Baby girls heart rate was in the 140s and interesting I am measuring a little small. I was measuring closer to 35 buy they weren't worried because julietta and ender were smaller and they said it was in normal range. I also am that strep b positive thing this time around but since I'm having a c-section and they will be giving me antibodics during the procedure anyway they said not to worry!
Anyway, we aren't quite ready for her arrival. We have a lot of the stuff but still need some things. My diaper bag is on the fritz, we need a baby bath tub, diapers, bath soap, I need some nursing bras, and I think some more stuff! Crazy! I am so not prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment