Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 months.... well sorta!


I am falling behind on blogging! Ender was three months on November 28th. I still haven't taken him to the actual doctor, but I had a wic appointment this week and they weighed and measured him. He is almost 14 pounds and is 24 inches. That makes me feel good about how much milk he is getting. It has been a couple rough weeks with Ender. He has started to refuse to nap longer than 30 minutes and has been waking up a couple time during the night. So..... I am going to give babywise a good try again for about a week. After that, if it doesn't work and I can't get him on a schedule then I will say it's just him. However, I am about to crazy! Not knowning what is wrong with your child can be very depressing!
Ender is still a cutie! He loves to smile at all of us. He has learned to blow raspberries and loves it when we do it back to him! He mimicks us a lot with his mouth. I think he's going to talk early. But we shall see! Ender also has finally found his thumb and is sucking it to sleep. That's good! He is offically into 3-6 months clothes. He is still sleeping in our room because he gets up at least once a night to eat but most of the time two. We are still swaddeling him to sleep but leaving out his left hand so he can suck his thumb! He almost laughed the other day. It was right there but he hasn't done it yet and hasn't done a full belly laugh! I do have an appointment for him next week so we will know a lot more. I'm going to ask the doctor about his fussiness and sleeplessness but just make sure that nothing is really wrong. Other than that, he is still such a joy! I almost get frustrated in the midle of the night when he wakes up until he sees me and wiggles around and starts smiling really big! It's really sweet :)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, he is so big! I think he is going to catch up with Oliver soon.

    ReplyDelete