Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

21 weeks!

WHAT'S UP WITH US!?
Our friend Travis came down to visit for a week and that was great fun! We hadn't seen him since we moved so it was a much wanted visit! Julietta had a blast with him, and was so excited to see him! We went to our pool this weekend and Jules still doesn't want to really get in. She rode around on her turtle for a bit, and then sat on the edge kicking. I'm not sure what to do. Last year she loved the pool, and this year she seems a little bit scared. I'm hoping that we can get up to Al and Laura's and when she sees Sawyer having such a fun time she'll get in! We have a countdown now! Randy graduates in about a week in a half :) We'll probably stay around about another week and then start the move on the 17th, is the plan. However, we haven't found a house so that could delay things! Please pray that we found a great house in a good neighborhood for the right price. Other news right now it looks like Randy won't deploy when he went to VA, so that's good.
WHAT'S UP WITH BABY BOY!?
Well he's still a mover! He kicks and punches me all day. He really like to kick my bladder. I've been feeling pretty good. I've got some bad back pain sometimes and our couch sinks so sometimes sitting on our couch is pretty uncomfy! Other than that though I've been feeling good. I think I'm about at 9 pounds of gain right now. Which I just hate watching the scale go up, so... we'll see. Since they'll do the C-Section at 39 weeks, I only have 18 more weeks to go for sure. Maybe less if he comes early like Jules. So here's my belly picture for 21 weeks. There's no denying it now! haha :)

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now. Here's an inside the utero shot of what he should look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment